1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, you are informed of the identity of the Data Controller, the purpose of the processing, the legitimacy for the processing of your data, the categories of recipients of transfers of your data (if any), the origin of your processed data if it is different from your voluntary delivery and the rights that as interested assist him.
2. INFORMATION CONCERNING THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Responsible Name: ANTONIO SASTRE BISQUERRA
N.I.F .: 41174453Z
Full address: C / Jaime III, 7, - 07012 Palma (Illes Balears)
Contact email: email@example.com.
3. INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PURPOSE AND LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
For the legitimate interest of the Responsible:
Economic and accounting management, tax management, administrative management, billing management, customer and supplier management, payment collection management and related services, business relationship history.
By express, unequivocal and informed consent of the interested party:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom he has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data retention criteria: The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship between the parties lasts. Once said commercial relationship is terminated, the data will be blocked in order to prevent the possibility of access, being unlocked only in the case that said data was required of the Data Controller (legal, commercial, labor or judicial) and this only until the legal expiration date or prescription. Being subsequently destroyed conveniently and with adequate guarantees to prevent their recovery.
4. INFORMATION CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OR DATA COMMUNICATION
The personal data may be transferred for the maintenance of the commercial relationship and / or for the execution of operations, to Fiscal, Accounting, Commercial, Banks, Banks and Financial Institutions, Tax Agencies and other competent Public Organisms. The data will not be communicated to other third parties, except legal obligation.
No data transfers are made to third countries outside the European Economic Area or to International Organizations.
5. INFORMATION CONCERNING THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND THE FORM OF EXERCISES
Rights that assist the User and how to exercise them:
The interested party has the right to: Access their data, to have their data rectified, to have their data deleted, to the portability of their data, to the limitation in the processing of their data, to oppose the processing of their data, to withdraw the consent given, to file a claim with the Control Authority, to file a judicial appeal.
You can exercise these rights by means of a reasoned letter, addressed to the Treatment Manager or his representative specifying the right you wish to exercise, accompanied by a photocopy of your identification document. You can also previously request the Responsible for the treatment to be provided with a standard form for the right you wish to exercise.
The exercise of rights will not entail any management costs for the interested party, except for postage costs if you choose to send it by postal mail.
You can exercise your rights:
- Personally in the premises of the person in charge of the treatment, identifying himself with his ID or equivalent document.
- Through email addressed to the one in the section of the identification of the Responsible for the treatment and accompanying a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document.
- Through postal mail (preferably certified) addressed to the address that appears in the identification section of the Responsible for the treatment and accompanying a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
C / Jaime III, 7, - 07012 Palma (Illes Balears), firstname.lastname@example.org
6. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to attend your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR , for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.